stream.2011-03-21.133007(2)This week on Heel to Heel, Elizabeth Gordon, founder ofÂ Flourishing Business, talks business with Tanya Mack , President of MackWorks, LLC and Henna Inam, CEO of Transformational Leadership.
Tanya Mack is the President and CEO of MACKWORKS, a woman-owned business strategy consulting company that specializes in business transformation, change management, brand renovation and revival, and establishing a trust foundation in corporate environments.
In its first year of operation, MACKWORKS secured a diverse client roster that included a famous foods company run by a celebrity chef, one of the foremost creative advertising agencies in the Southeast, a law firm, and a national IT staffing, services, and healthcare company.
Tanya dispels the myth that a corrective course of action in an industry can only be provided by an individual or firm with experience in that industry. Tanyaâ€™s solid business experience as an operations and business development leader in small, medium, and large companies alike, allows her to analyze and create process and performance solutions for any business in any industry.
Here are just some examples of Tanya’s business transformation perspective as she brings wisdom and vision to her clients:
- Business transformation requires expertise in getting to the heart of a matter, simplifying the situation, managing priorities, building trust along the way to be able to affect change, and holding the vision.
- There is an epidemic of mistrust in corporate AmericaÂ today- perhaps in life in America today- it is costly on many levels.
- Trust or mistrust in business will affect speed and cost.
- Despite this, there are techniques and methods to increase and sustain trust levels (even though people ultimately have to choose to extend and accept trust!) in an organization.
- Symptoms of a low trust environment include: withholding information, manipulation of facts, resistance to new ideas, covering up of mistakes, duplicate work, loss of clients,Â increase in lawsuits, plateau or downturn of performance results.
- Benefits of improving trust are: improved leadership skills, increased accountability, wisdom of when to take action vs. not,Â improved speed and decreased cost in finding the most effective ways to do accomplish something, improved communication, sustainable organizational strength.
Henna Inam is CEO of Transformational Leadership Inc. She is an Executive Coach focused on helping women become transformational leaders in their organizations. She also helps organizations engage, promote and retain their women leaders. What differentiates Henna as a Coach is that she has been in the heels of many of the women she coaches. She is a season C-suite executive, having run a P&L of over half a billion in sales and run a 600+ person organization.